Demand Generation Marketing Manager
About hiQ Labs:
We understand the value of great talent and why companies want to retain them. Our platform helps companies understand - through data science - which employees are at risk of leaving their organization. We work with strategic consulting partners to identify the problem and create action plans to remedy and retain great talent.
Searching for your dream job? At hiQ Labs, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
hiQ Labs is seeking an outstanding marketer to play a vital role on our team. This individual will take the lead on our enterprise campaign strategies, designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics. By partnering with multiple disciplines to fuel demand (Sales, Marketing Communications, Product/Solutions Marketing and Field Marketing), enterprise marketing programs will drive the lion’s share of the pipeline.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the right candidate will be a team player with excellent cross-functional project leadership skills, a deep understanding of the demand process and related technologies, an excellent communicator and an outstanding track record of results.
- Design and manage new demand generation programs via Pardot and Salesforce. Campaigns include email, webinars, landing pages, complex nurture tracks and database segmentation.
- Drive and improve the current lead generation methods and process through A/B testing and other methods.
- Work closely with sales to monitor all projects fueling demand gen, funnel performance, identify performance gaps and/or opportunities, and allocates programs funds to maximize ROI.
- Initiate regular review with sales reps and sales leadership, analyze MQLs & SQLs to make sure activities are driving leads with the most pipeline opportunity.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Present these results to management and the executive team, and based on results, optimize over time.
- Strong work ethic, good sense of humor, willing to teach and learn
- 3+ years of B2B demand creation programs targeting mid-market and enterprise clients
- 3+ years of experience with marketing programs such as: webinars, emails, nurture campaigns, PPL and content syndication
- Experience with Pardot marketing automation, Salesforce.com and excel.
- Team Player, go getter, great communication skills
Interested? Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile or your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.