Full Stack Developer
- Implement, test, deploy, and support features for an enterprise web application
- Work closely with a tight-knit group of Engineers to solve challenging technical problems
- Collaborate across teams to scope and define solutions and requirements
- Contribute to the design, development, and process of a rapidly growing Bay Area start-up
- Able to work on-site at our San Francisco office
- Formal training or education in Computer Science or 3+ years professional experience in web development
- Experience building a website from the ground up on a VPS or personal server
- Experience working with Git and Unix/Linux command line
- Experience working with an ORM (like SQLAlchemy, Django ORM), or experience working with raw queries
- Experience working with databases
- Understanding of networking, DNS, etc.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Apache or Nginx
- Django or Flask
- React/Redux (SQLAlchemy, Django ORM, MongoEngine, etc)
- SQL / MongoDB
About hiQ Labs:
hiQ Labs is setting the global standard in People Analytics. We offer our customers software that leverages Machine Learning models to empower users to make sophisticated employee decisions and fundamentally change the enterprise workforce. hiQ is a diverse team of smart and driven people—data scientists, engineers, and HR professionals—with backgrounds in everything from astrophysics to economics. We all work together to understand and solve mission-critical problems for high-profile enterprise customers. We value individuals who can contribute on multiple fronts and knowledge areas, who know how to work in a team, and who consistently contribute high quality work.
Come work with a team of talented and dynamic individuals on cutting edge technology in a newly-emerging high-potential industry. We are located in beautiful and vibrant San Francisco, with a downtown office location convenient for both BART and Caltrain.
Please email email@example.com with your resume, link to your GitHub account, and any other sites or documents that you feel are important for us to review.
hiQ Labs is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
To recruitment agencies: We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes submitted through the career website or to current employees.