Sales Development Representative
About hiQ Labs:
We hug at hiQ and it's authentic. We understand the value of great talent and why companies want to retain them. Our platform helps companies understand - through data science - which employees are at risk of leaving their organization. We work with strategic consulting partners to identify the problem and create action plans to remedy and retain great talent.
Searching for your dream job? At hiQ Labs, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
hiQ’s Sales team is dedicated to changing the way companies look at their employees with predictive modeling technology that identifies high risk, low risk and no risk employee attrition. As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of this technology. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your prospects as strong and successful as possible.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- 1+ years of business related experience, sales, client facing, marketing, consulting
- Experience with Human Resources
- A strong desire for career in tech sales
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Interested? Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile or your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.